Criminal Defense Lawyer Resources
- Arizona Association of Law Libraries (AzALL): Provides extensive information about the association, including a membership directory, job listings in the region, and access to AzAll-List archives and subscription information.
- Association of Law Libraries of Upstate New York (ALLUNY): Provides information about the chapter including current officers and directors and information about subscription to ALLUNY-L, the chapter's discussion list.
- Atlanta Law Libraries Association: Provides information about chapter committees and meetings, subscription information for ALLA, the chapter's discussion list, and job listings in the Atlanta area.
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL): Bilingual site providing information about the Canadian Association of Law Libraries, including membership information, scholarships and grants, upcoming meetings and legal research links.
- Chicago Association of Law Libraries: Includes information about meetings, jobs, and professional development.
- Clermont County Law Library Association: Clermont County Law Library, located in Batavia, Ohio, provides research materials and services to judiciary, Bar Association members and the public.
- Cleveland Law Library Association/Cuyahoga County (OH) Home Page: Provides information about Ohio's county law libraries, including recent news and recent decisions converning Ohio law. Many resources are limited to members only.
- Dallas Association of Law Librarians: Provides links to information about legal research, job postings in the Dallas area, as well as association information.
- E.K. Williams Law Library, University of Manitoba: Provides access to Canadian legal resources, information about the library and its services, and contact information for staff.
- Edmonton Law Libraries Association (ELLA): Provides information about the association's membership, bylaws, and news and events.
- Greater Philadelphia Law Library Association: Lists current job postings for the area and information about the chapter.
- Houston Area Law Librarians (HALL): Lists information for Houston Area Law Librarians, including membership, history, committee guidelines, and scholarships and grants information.
- Law Librarians Association of Wisconsin: A chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Includes information about llaw, its programs & publications, an email discussion list, a membership application, grant opportunities, law librarian job openings, and links to law-related sites for the public.
- Law Librarians of New England: Lists information for LLNE members, including chapter policies, bylaws, listserv information, and the chapter newsletter.
- Law Librarians of Puget Sound: Lists information for members and prospective members, standing committees, information about subscription to the chapter listserv, and the chapter newsletter.
- Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.: Lists information about membership, current job listings, committees, links to the chapter listserv, and local publications.
- Law Libraries Association of Alabama: Lists information about meetings, membership, chapter listserv, committees, and the chapter newsletter.
- Law Library Association of Maryland (LLAM): Lists chapter information, including publications, members, and information about membership.
- Law Library Association of St. Louis: Law library for Missouri Circuit Court 22nd district (St. Louis City)
- Law Library Justice Foundation: Seeking to advance legal knowledge and promote justice for the people of San Diego County, California.
- Law Library Resource Exchange: Provides access to over 700 sources for state and federal court rules, forms and dockets.
- Legal Dockets Online: Providing links to court websites that offer docket sheets and document images online.
- Legal Research on the Internet: Legal research links for U.S. materials, provided by Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law.
- Minnesota Association of Law Libraries (MALL): Lists information about the chapter, including publications, their calendar of events, and membership.
- New Jersey Law Librarians Association (NJLLA): Lists information about NJLLA activities and publications, committees, online discussion and employment opportunities in the area and nationally.
- New Orleans Association of Law Librarians (NOALL): Lists information about chapter membership, online discussion, news and events, and Louisiana legal resources online.
- Northern California Association of Law Libraries (NOCALL): Lists information about the chapter, including membership, committees, jobs in the Northern California area, and California legal resources online.
- Ohio Regional Association of Law Libraries (ORALL): Lists information for members (covering Indiana, Ohio, Michigan and Kentucky), including scholarship information, chapter newsletter, committees, and Ohio legal resources.
- San Diego Area Law Libraries: Includes information about the chapter and membership, online discussion, grants, news, and California legal resources.
- Search.org: The National Consortium for Justice Information and Statistics is a nonprofit membership organization created by and for the states, dedicated to improving the criminal justice system. Features related resources, news, and publications.
- South Florida Association of Law Libraries (SFALL): Provides access to information about the chapter, including membership information, chapter newsletter, news and events, history, jobs in the South Florida area, and Florida legal research resources.
- Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries (SEALL): An official regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers the Southeastern states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia.
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries (SCALL): Provides information about this local chapter of AALL, including membership, listserv discussion, and internet legal research resources.
- Southwestern Association of Law Libraries (SWALL): An official regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- The Columbus Law Library Association: Provides information about the Columbus (OH) Law Library Association and the law library in Franklin County, Ohio. Includes links to Court rules and city codes.
- The International Association of Law Libraries: The IALL is a worldwide organization of librarians, libraries and other persons and institutions concerned with the acquisition and use of legal information emanating from sources other than their own jurisdictions.
- Toronto Association of Law Libraries (TALL): Provides access to moderated discussion, membership information and publications. Some portions of the site restricted to members of TALL.
- Virginia Association of Law Libraries (VALL): Provides information about the chapter, its member libraries, and Virginia legal research resources online.
- Western Pennsylvania Law Library Association (WPLLA): Lists library members, provides access to the chapter listserv, and legal research links for Pennsylvania.
- WestPac: The Western Pacific Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries: A regional chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries. Covers Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, the U.S. Pacific Territories, and Western Canada.
Alaska | Birmingham, AL | Alabama | Arkansas | Arizona | Phoenix, AZ | Tucson, AZ | Fresno, CA | Los Angeles, CA | California | Sacramento, CA | San Diego, CA | San Francisco, CA | Colorado Springs, CO | Denver, CO | Colorado | Connecticut | Washington, DC | Delaware | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Jacksonville, FL | Miami, FL | Orlando, FL | Florida | Tampa, FL | West Palm Beach, FL | Atlanta, GA | Georgia | Hawaii | Iowa | Idaho | Chicago, IL | Illinois | Indianapolis, IN | Indiana | Kansas | Wichita, KS | Louisville, KY | Kentucky | Louisiana | Massachusetts | Baltimore, MD | Maryland | Maine | Michigan | Minneapolis, MN | Minnesota | Bowling Green, MO | Kansas City, MO | Missouri | Mississippi | Montana | Charlotte, NC | North Carolina | Raleigh, NC | North Dakota | Omaha, NE | Nebraska | New Hampshire | Beachwood, NJ | Bernardsville, NJ | Boonton, NJ | Caldwell, NJ | Fair Haven, NJ | Highlands, NJ | Kenilworth, NJ | Mount Arlington, NJ | Oceanport, NJ | New Jersey | Rahway, NJ | Roselle, NJ | Wharton, NJ | Albuquerque, NM | New Mexico | Las Vegas, NV | Nevada | Amityville, NY | East Hills, NY | East Rockaway, NY | Lawrence, NY | Lindenhurst, NY | Massapequa Park, NY | New York, NY | Northport, NY | New York | Rochester, NY | Rockville Centre, NY | Williston Park, NY | Cincinnati, OH | Cleveland, OH | Columbus, OH | Ohio | Oklahoma City, OK | Oklahoma | Tulsa, OK | Oregon | Portland, OR | Pennsylvania | Philadelphia, PA | Rhode Island | Columbia, SC | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Austin, TX | Dallas, TX | Fort Worth, TX | Houston, TX | Texas | San Antonio, TX | Utah | Virginia | Richmond, VA | Virginia Beach, VA | Vermont | Washington | Seattle, WA | Milwaukee, WI | Wisconsin | West Virginia | Wyoming